Monday, October 22, 2007

Sunday Afternoon at Shelby Farms

Sunday afternoon at Shelby Farm's was very fun! It was beautiful outside, and Madison was having no part of being kept inside. After going to Target to get her a soccer ball, we were good to go. She enjoyed chasing the ball around, and especially checking out the ducks :)




My Soccer Star!




She can now do flips!


Watching the Ducks with Daddy!



We will learn how to play Soccer!



Thanks for the Sunglasses Daddy!



Having Fun!!


I love Shelby Farms Daddy!!


She is definately a "Pointer"


Go Deep Daddy!!

4 comments:

Leanna said...

Jody,
Thanks for doing this for MGA. I can't beleive how big she is getting and how much she is starting to look like a little girl and not a baby any more. They grow up so fast. Take it from someone who has 3 teenagers and 1 is a girl, start putting back money now for the 'accessories' that girls 'need' as they grow. They are fun and challenging too. But I wouldn't trade it. I worked with Scarlett at NWCC and enjoyed the time that I knew her.
Keep the pics coming and keep us updated. LJ

Amy said...

Jody,
She gets cuter and cuter every time I see her. i can't believe how big she has gotten. We have to try to get together soon!
Amy

Kim Romero said...

Jody,
You did such a great job on Madison's site! I love all of the pictures and stories. I wish we could all see more of each other. I can't believe how big she's gottan. And you are such a great Dad to her. Give us a call sometime. Kim Romero

Stacey said...

Madison is so pretty! I love the red hair! She's such a toddler now! Haven't seen you in a while, we need to hang out.