Monday, October 22, 2007

So I'm doing a blog...

Well the time has come to create Madison a blog! I have been slacking on the new pics lately and I apologize. We have been using Caringbridge for sometime now, and since I am taking Scarlet's site down at the end of year, I will be retiring Madison's as well.

This will be the new spot to check Madison's growth and recent accomplishments. I have a new camera now (one with actual rechargable batteries), so I really have no excuse now not to publish more pics. Those who knew my camera history, know the time and problems I had getting batteries for my old camera.

Anyway, welcome to the blog. Comments are welcomed, and encouraged. Hope you enjoy the pics and stories as much as I do.

Jody

3 comments:

Melanie A. said...

Thanks for starting this blog, Jody! I always enjoyed reading about Madison Grace's progress on Caringbridge and was sad to think that we might not get to hear about her anymore. I lost my Mom to melanoma several years ago- when I was only 19, so I really empathize with Scarlet's story. Thanks for continuing to share Madison Grace's growth with us- she is such a ray of light from a difficult situation.

Unknown said...

Good job with the site!

allyj said...

Miss Madison sure does have some red hair! I just love it! Jody, you are such a good Daddy, and you can tell that Madison is a daddy's girl. =) Sara Reye and I love you both, and we hope Madison can come play soon.

Much love- Allison