Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Buzzzzzzzz.......

Mimi with her lil' Bumblebee!

Someone was glad to see their Grandy!

My favorite :)


Madison loved the Halloween props @ Mimi's


She had to give the pumpkin some love!! (Of course she did)


Madison loves her Mimi!


Getting sandwiched by the G-moms!

She really enjoyed putting things into her basket


Nana got her cupcakes for a happy :)


Lady in black! The suit had got just too hot for her at Nana B's


Well Halloween #2 has come and gone in the Akins Household. The night started in Collierville at Mimi and Grandaddy's house. We met Grandy and Pops there, and then started our adventure. We went on Tour de Nana, which included stops at Cordova and in Bartlett! The night closed at the Akins Household where a crowd of Papi Steve, Vic Vic, Chris, and Aunt Carrie was there to greet us.

Safe to say, once I got her a bath and into her PJ's, she did not fight me one bit when I put her to bed. Tonight was fun, and I know Scarlet saw her precious bumble bee buzzing around to see everyone. I hate she could not join me with all of these daily adventures, but know she is here in all of our hearts..

Happy Halloween CarCar! We all love you, and so does your lil' bumble bee :).


JA/Daddy

3 comments:

Melanie A. said...

Awww- she looks so adorable! Looks like she had a blast. I still can't get over the red hair. Sooo cute.

Amy said...

What a cute lil' bee!!! What a difference a year makes. She appears to have enjoyed the Halloween experience more this year. :) Ella Catherine is looking forward to playing with Madison tom. night.

Kim Romero said...

She is so cute Jody! I can't wait to have one and dress them up :)