Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Congrats Madison!!

Cheryl just called me and said that Madison came up to her and said, "I need to go Potty!". She pulled out the pottychair, and she actually went. We have been fooled by this a few times, but this time she actually went.

She called me and was so proud of herself, and of course, I made a big deal about it, and I'm sure my co-workers were making fun of me but I don't care :)

Just wanted to share this exciting news with everyone! No pictures this time!

JA

6 comments:

KimmieB said...

WAY TO GO MGA!!!! I am so proud of you!!

Susie said...

Way to go, Madison!!! Grandy and Pop are so proud of you :):)

Love you,

tricia said...

What a big girl Madison is!!!!!

Have a great holiday season

Kim Romero said...

Congrats Madison!!! We love u! Kim & Jake

Amy said...

HOW VERY EXCITING!!! WAY TO GO MADISON!!!!!

Sparks said...

Way to go Madison!!!