Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving is in the air!!

Well Thanksgiving week is here folks! BTW, did I mention, this is one of my favorite holidays of the year! This is one of the big advantages to having such a huge family. I get to enjoy several Thanksgiving dinners!!! The dinners will start Thursday @ Mimi's in Collierville, and end on Sunday @ Memaw's in Southaven.

This last weekend was pretty interesting. Madison spent the weekend with Grandy and Pop in Ripley, while I ventured to Little Rock to see Mississippi State play. Let me just warn you though, if you ever thought where you lived was full of rednecks, etc, just take one trip to see Arkansas play and you will feel like you live in a metropolis. The game stunk, as we preceeded to have 5 turnovers, and just gave the game away. Oh well, we haven't won a football game in the state of Arkansas in years, so why change now!

Madison had a big time in Tippah County this week. They attended a birthday party for one of Mom's friends on Friday night, and played around the house and with Cousin's Eli and Drew on Saturday. Mom said she was really good, but of course, she always says that (she's a little biased). She was one tired girl when I met her yesterday @ Mcdonalds. She was eating on an ice cream cone like a big girl when I saw her. I always love when she spots me coming in, and her face lights up, and of course, so does mine. We played a lil' last night, but I could tell she was worn out, so we ate and bathed early, and went "night night"!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, and please take time to spend with the one's you love! We should all be thankful for our many blessings in our life, and also take time to thank God for them. Thanksgiving was Scarlet's favorite holiday of the year, and I hope to teach Madison to enjoy it just as much.

Here are a few pictures of Madison helping Pop work yesterday at State Farm.

JA (FYI...my prediction MSU (27) Ole Miss (10)



Madison & Pop working hard!!




Madison selling some policies at State Farm



Madison playing on the keyboard!!

No comments: